Monday, June 30, 2008

Last Day

Detox is just about over, less than 24 hours to go. Even though I didn't execute this perfectly, I'm pretty proud of what I was able to do. There were a couple of rules I maintained throughout the month. I never listened to the radio in the car. I read NO magazines, or popular press books.

Other rules, I did very well with. For example, with the exception of about 30 minutes while on a business trip, I only watched TV a couple of times with the kids and it was usually a rerun of The Simpsons. I did very little recreational web surfing, probably no more than one hour over the entire month. Amazingly, I only went to the movie theatre once, which

My major sin of commission for the month was in movie watching. I watched only one movie (on TV) which I didn't watch with the family. However, on several occasions, when we started watching a movie together but when the kids had to go someplace, I finished watching the movie on my own. Generally, this would happen once or twice on the weekend.

No comments: